We covered how to create a narrated photo slideshow using Adobe Spark Video. Your assignment is as follows:
- You can do either a news story, a how-to, a tour, or something original (must be approved by me so that you aren’t doing the same thing).
- No music videos or tours of your home/apartment/dorm/residence hall.
- Must include at least two voices (yours and one other)
- Minimum 3 minutes long
- Minimum 20 photos (taken by you and only you)
- At least half of all photos must include people
- Must be timed appropriately to soundtrack
- Does not have to be the same as your blog
- Must also be posted to Twitter and shared with me with @docdunn
And here is a quick comprehensive video on how to use the Adobe Spark Video software. Remember, you must take the photos. So no using stock photos from Adobe.